RE: Job Trends (was: India)

Subject: RE: Job Trends (was: India)
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com>
To: "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 15:34:04 -0700

Quoting "Goldstein, Dan" <DGoldstein -at- DeusTech -dot- com>:

> No offense taken here, but I'm a little surprised by Goober's fit.

Whenever I hear someone denigrate something I have a skill in (and I've heard
people dismiss expertise in typography, Linux, marketing, API documentation,
and now teaching), I try not to be bothered by it.

After all, the more people who stay away from the field, the more opportunity
there is for those who make a living in it. ;->

--
Bruce Byfield bbyfield -at- axionet -dot- com 604-421.7177

"Adam and Eve, do, do,
Adam and Eve, won't you tell it to me,
Meet me at the door, won't you tell it to me,
Fa-sa-so-lah an' fa-so-sa-lee."
-American Traditional, "Turtledove"