Re: "Thanks for coming in"

Subject: Re: "Thanks for coming in"
From: "nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il" <nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 03:57:37 -0400

> and I figured that meant Game Over, but
> they offered me the job.
> So, who knows?!

Maybe not even the recruiter knows. One time,
I recall, I decided within moments that the
candidate was unsuitable and I finished the
interview only for the sake of politeness,
but nobody better came along and I wound up
hiring the candidate anyway...

Mark L. Levinson
Herzliya, Israel
nosnivel -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il

http://mail2web.com/ .