RE: RE: Biomed - Wave of the Future - Evolve?

Subject: RE: RE: Biomed - Wave of the Future - Evolve?
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 12:20:54 -0700

You're in devices (ok, systems, to e precise), not pharma/drugs. You're not documenting
any therapeutics, are you?

Because of the type of environment where I work, it is really hard to answer that question with a yes or no. I am documenting software used during the development of therapeutics, so as far as the FDA is concerned, it is included under 21 CFR part 11.

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cemetery/washing.html

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95. https://broadband.msn.com