FRAMEMAKER ERROR SOLVED!

Subject: FRAMEMAKER ERROR SOLVED!
From: "Kelley Bennett" <ktbca57 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:38:10 -0400

Thanks to the two gentlemen that replied to me priavately... and to whom I sent the specifics about the error message...

the following adivce did the trick:

"When you moved the other "chapter" files to the new folder,did they crash, or
open OK (I know you said when you moved everything over it crashed, just
wondering if they all did, maybe try moving one file over at a time and see
which one starts the crash)

I'm assuming you've re-booted.

Let me know if you find a solution/work around. Hope you have a backup."

AND... SHE DIDN'T NEED ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT THE VERSION, ETC... AS SOMEONE ELSE COMPLAINED ABOUT ON THE LIST!

Again, thank you so much to the guys who did respond politely and privately...

kb

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers. https://broadband.msn.com

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LATEST FRAMEMAKER PUBLISHING TOOL?

lets you easily single-source content to online Help, intranet, and Web. The interface is designed for FrameMaker users, so there is little or no
learning curve and no macro language required! Call 800-718-4407 for competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com