re: FRAMEMAKER ERROR SOLVED!

Subject: re: FRAMEMAKER ERROR SOLVED!
From: "Kelley Bennett" <ktbca57 -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:24:39 -0400

Well... the solution worked... so i'm happy... and i can finish what I need to for today.

as for your comment about Goober's request for more information... I have no issue with that and agree that it will be helpful in future...

My issue is with the attitude with which certain participants of this list say and ask things... we are all here to help each other... and smart "alec" answers and condescending comments don't help.

It's all about how things are presented... and I've seen this kind of thing throughout this list dozens of times... not just to my questions... but to others'... no question should be considered stupid... as we all need help from time to time... but from the attitude of SOME of the writers that respond, it seems that they feel only their issues are valid.

That was the purpose in me specifying a thank you to those who POLITELY answered... vs. the way other participants responded.

It's all about attitude. If you think comments are stupid... then don't respond.

Thanks...

Cheer a special someone with a fun Halloween eCard from American Greetings! Go to http://www.msn.americangreetings.com/index_msn.pd?source=msne134

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LATEST FRAMEMAKER PUBLISHING TOOL?

lets you easily single-source content to online Help, intranet, and Web. The interface is designed for FrameMaker users, so there is little or no
learning curve and no macro language required! Call 800-718-4407 for competitive pricing or view a live demo at: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l3

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com