re: Glossary in WebHelp

Subject: re: Glossary in WebHelp
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 07:29:18 -0800 (PST)

-----------------------------
Kara Fiechtner reports:
The glossary looks and works great when I view it on my computer, =
but as soon as it gets into a build, the glossary stops displaying the =
entries midway through "L"!
Hmmmmm.....that sounds strange.
Have you checked the glo file to see if there was anything weird in it? What that anything would be, I can't say. Also, have you tried the RoboHelp Community knowledge base?
http://www.helpcommunity.com/robohelp/

Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com