RE: Flashpoint of the week: editors and writers egos? (Take II)

Subject: RE: Flashpoint of the week: editors and writers egos? (Take II)
From: "MacLemale, Laura \(English & Philosophy\)" <lmaclemale -at- monroecc -dot- edu>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:24:02 -0500

To build on Bruce's response about "red ink phobia," this may indeed be true. Recently I started teaching Prof. Comm. at a local college, and the students were fearing the red ink already on the first day of class.

BTW, I use purple ink for the same reasons others use green; it's visible and appealing to the eye. The students have responded fairly well to that, at least so far, but we're only halfway through the current semester...

Laura MacLemale
Adjunct Instructor/Technical Writer
lmaclemale -at- monroecc -dot- edu