Re: Another question I've had for years...

Subject: Re: Another question I've had for years...
From: Seth Johnson <seth -dot- johnson -at- RealMeasures -dot- dyndns -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 13:38:13 -0400

I did a whole process of surveying external operational
representatives (starting with COOs) and information technology
representatives (starting with CIOs) of health care providers
throughout a managed care firm's network. By conducting a "root
cause analysis," essentially encouraging them to identify root
causes for defects in the categories of people, process, tools
and materials, I was able to build a comprehensive data store of
their internal information producing processes. This was as a
part of a method of facilitating "continuous quality
improvement."

Seth Johnson

--

DRM is Theft! We are the Stakeholders!