Re: Can you suggest a way to manage this process?

Subject: Re: Can you suggest a way to manage this process?
From: TechComm Dood <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:36:02 -0500

Somehow a new software purchase, implementation, and execution in 36
hours to satisfy a doc review doesn't sound feasible. ;-) But I do
think FinalDraft is freakin' cool.

In this specific situation though, I suggest clear and constant
communication on your part with strong suggestion that your reviewers
do the same.

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:28:05 -0600, Martinek, Carla <cmartinek -at- zebra -dot- com> wrote:

> WebWorks FinalDraft may be an option. It works with Word and FrameMaker.
>
> http://www.webworks.com/products/wwfd/default.aspx
>
> I've played around with a single copy that we purchased, although there are some improvements I'd like to see in the next revision, I find it to be a pretty decent application. It is also supposed to have WEBDAV support, but I haven't used this feature yet, so I cannot verify how well it works.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com