New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Contracting

Subject: New TECHWR-L Poll Question - Contracting
From: Lisa M. Bronson <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:25:59 -0600

Hello everyone,

The other day, a kind list member pointed out a broken link on the Web site (thank you!), which I repaired. I thought the article the link led to (http://www.techwr-l.com/ct.php?link=http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ employmentarticles/techwritingfromafar.html) was interesting, since I've at times wished I could work from home, and it inspired this week's poll question:

When contracting, I prefer to work:

* On-site, for access to people and equipment
* On-site, for structure and discipline
* On-site, for other reasons
* Off-site, to work when I want to work
* Off-site, cannot go there looking like this!
* Off-site, for other reasons
* It depends on the client
* I do not do any contracting
* Other/None of the above

To enter your choice, visit http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ .

Have a great week!
Lisa B.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Technical Communication Certificate online - Malaspina-University College, Canada. Online training in technical writing, software (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Dreamweaver, Acrobat), document & web design, writing manuals, job search. www.pr.mala.bc.ca/tech_comm.htm for details.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com