RE: capitalizing the 2nd letter of a word

Subject: RE: capitalizing the 2nd letter of a word
From: "Domaschuk, Rob" <Robd -at- datalogics -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:04:57 -0600

> well, Socrates and Plato must be impressed with that argument.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Aristotle will also see the humor, as will Ovid. Josephus...not so much. Of course, Sartre will just wander around asking, "where are we?"

Rob Domaschuk | 312.853.8337 (o)
Technical Writer | 866.741.2677 (f)
Printable Technologies, inc. | www.printable.com

"Do not allow children to mix drinks.
It is unseemly and they use too much vermouth."
- Steve Allen

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com