Re: Screen Capture Programs?

Subject: Re: Screen Capture Programs?
From: Lee Hunter <leeghunter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:09:48 -0400

Kathleen Reeves wrote:

> I'm working on a project that requires small screen captures, with a high
> degree of clarity.
<snip>
> Can anyone recommend a good quality, relatively inexpensive screen capture
> program?

Barring a strange bug in the software, all screen capture programs
should give you the same quality/clarity of screen capture. The
variables are in the display settings of the computer where you're
creating the captures, the choice of file format you save to and
possibly the settings in your authoring software.

The value in purchasing a program like SnagIt is in saving time,
especially when doing lots of callouts.

Lee Hunter - Technical Editor & Information Architect

------ http://www.hum.com ------- 613-282-1904 ------

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com