An e-mail-based poll re: TW roles

Subject: An e-mail-based poll re: TW roles
From: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:43:33 -0400

I thought I'd do a more verbose poll of the list to see where people
stand with regard to our roles in the companies in which we work...

1) How in-tune with your company's business model are you, the Technical Writer?

2) How business savvy are you, and do you keep an open mind to
business demands in all aspects of your professional career?

3) What do you do to feed the bottom line (and what is that bottom
line) of your respective company, and is what you do in-line with what
your company ultimately wants?

Please note the emphasis on "company" and not on any other aspect of
our involvement.

http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com