Re: electronic markup of .chm files

Subject: Re: electronic markup of .chm files
From: jamie -at- ptsgi -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 01:04:17 -0600

Hi David,

I use something called CHMMAGIC (http://www.bisenter.com/) which converts
the CHM into a PDF with all hyperlinks intact, and a TOC that matches the
CHM TOC. The only problem is that it won't display DHTML effects (like
drop down text, etc.).

cheers,

Jamie Vogt &#33674; &#21746; &#26126;
<< (curious to see if this displays)
Documentation Manager

jamie -at- ptsgi -dot- com
PTSGI.com (Taipei)
Asia Technology Solutions / President Translation Service Group
International

> Greetings,
>
> One of our developers has asked if there is any way we can allow him to
> mark up the .chm files we send him for review?
>
> I cannot think of a method of allowing this, but perhaps someone here
> knows different?
>
> Thanks,
>
> David
>
> ---------------------------