RE: Word & Normal template (longish)

Subject: RE: Word & Normal template (longish)
From: "Kathleen" <keamac -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:05:22 -0700

Donald,
I was lucky enough in my last job to have stopped the clock with Word
2000, having found it much more stable than Word XP. But just off the
cuff, have you checked the settings for your Customize and Options menus
since you re-installed? They can get tweaked even without your touching
them; in the past I found that older or imported documents with funny
settings could alter or affect my own settings.

HTH
Kathleen