Re: Is Robohelp still being frozen by Macromedia?

Subject: Re: Is Robohelp still being frozen by Macromedia?
From: Paul Pehrson <paulpehrson -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:54:33 -0600

I got the same message from MadCap today.

Amanda, if your timeline is flexible, I'd consider waiting for the
full release of MadCap Flare that is due out at the end of the year (I
think that is what I gathered from their website). I'm guessing it is
going to be a pretty cool piece of software.

You can read more about it on their website:

http://www.madcapsoftware.com

Note: I have no relationship whatsoever with MadCap at this point. I'm
not even a beta tester.

Paul Pehrson
Midvale, UT

On 8/3/05, David Neeley <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

> I don't know--but I got an email this morning that Madcap Flare is
> entering early beta testing...and that for whatever reason, I am not
> included in the earliest testers, although they will be expanding the
> tester base during the next round of beta testing.
>
> David
>
> On 8/3/05, Amanda A <bluestreaker1977 -at- hotmail -dot- com> wrote:
> >
> > If it is, does anyone know a good replacement solution?
> >
> > Amanda

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com