Re: what are you working on today

Subject: Re: what are you working on today
From: Peter Neilson <neilson -at- alltel -dot- net>
To: 'TECHWR-L' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 07:42:35 -0500

Ah, it's finally Friday. Or is December a month of Fridays?
That means it's ok for me to write about what I'm doing,

I'm *not* working on tech writing! Instead I'm feeding the horses,
getting the cheap digital camera to interface with my computer,
and jawboning a truck-repair shop that is trying to charge me
about eight times the amount that it should have. Oh, and I have
to go any buy more horse feed now that it's stopped raining.

I also have the list of top-priority stuff that's not getting
done because I'm doing things that are ahead of top priority.
Is that an unusual sitution, or does everyone's life have such
a list? Like f'rinstance the GLUNK noise from the left front
wheel when turning while parked. Or the goats that are overdue
for their deworming medicine. Or the pile of urgent paperwork.

project-based workflow. Try it today!

Doc-To-Help 2005 now has RoboHelp Converter and HTML Source: Author content and configure Help in MS Word or any HTML editor. No proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit

RE: what are you working on today: From: Sarah Stegall