Subject: TTFN
From: David Neeley <dbneeley -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:11:11 -0600

After long and careful consideration, I have decided to make a career
change. I will be working as a membership representative for the
National Federation of Independent Business. Thus, it appears, my

Thus, I will be moving to "no mail" in a couple of days, so I can
check in from time to time to see what's going on with all of you for
whom I have developed so much admiration and respect.

I wish each and every one of you the very best for the holiday season
and for the rest of your career!

David Neeley
Dallas--but soon to be Midland, TX

project-based workflow. Try it today!