Online font browser

Subject: Online font browser
From: Kate <kate -at- pulpculture -dot- org>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>;
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 23:52:37 -0500

I stumbled over this in my wild Friday night blog traveling and thought I'd pass it along. It's an online font browser:

"You know how it is, come for the animal porn,
stay for the cultural analysis." -- Michael Berube

Bitch | Lab

project-based workflow. Try it today!

Doc-To-Help 2005 now has RoboHelp Converter and HTML Source: Author content and configure Help in MS Word or any HTML editor. No proprietary editor! *August release.

or visit