RE: Fluid design ... always?

Subject: RE: Fluid design ... always?
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "'Kate'" <kate -at- pulpculture -dot- org>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:04:20 -0500

I've never seen a blog that ran across the screen. I've seen blogs with
columns (divs> that resize when a window is made smaller -- a left, middle,
and right --, but never one that was pure text across the page. Can you give
a URL for an example?

Pages should fluidly resize so that all the content appears in a window
that's made smaller. That's what I think they mean on the newsgroup. I am a
fan to the degree that they helped me; I've only seen a few sites belonging
to the regulars that I liked.

Bonnie Granat

project-based workflow. Try it today!

proprietary editor! *August release.