FW: The Technical Writer vs. Agile Development Methodologies

Subject: FW: The Technical Writer vs. Agile Development Methodologies
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:50:27 -0500

Hi Tony,

What does "the UML techniques strongly retard a focus on the essential"
mean?

Thanks,

Dan

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.