Re: Techwhirlers, re: rude email

Subject: Re: Techwhirlers, re: rude email
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: Sandy Harris <sandyinchina -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 01:06:00 -0600

OK. Perhaps I was over-reacting, but as I stated before the blonde and cute thing annoyed me. Where are the women on techwhirler? Not one woman has answered this post, It's guys, and well we all know men and women think differently.

How about Israel. Major dress restrictions. Armed men everywhere it seems. It's all a matter of perspective. You have to some how fit in, just like my Bulgarian exchange student.

I've had good experiences in India, and in the States with Indian programmers. Now, again, it's all about perspective. I'm a pretty aggressive chick and can take care of potential problems. Heck, I deal with it weekly at events in the Midwest. LOL.

---------------
Michele E. Davis, Writer
Kraut Companies
612-824-3516
612-309-6903 (cell)
www.krautgrrl.com
www.krautboy.com
and the uber geek empyre

Sandy Harris wrote:

Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com> wrote:

Actually, it wasn't a flame.

No, but I'd say you were over-reacting.