Index-Heading Bookmarks Appear Before Index Bookmark

Subject: Index-Heading Bookmarks Appear Before Index Bookmark
From: "Avi Bar" <avi -dot- bar -at- amdocs -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 11:48:20 +0300

Hello all,
I am using a FM template that is configured to generate a PDF bookmark
for each letter with an index entry. (The index headings use a tag
called GroupTitlesIX, and this tag exists only in the index file.)
The problem is that this list is coming immediately before the "Index"
bookmark. For example:

ChapterName
Section1
Subsection
Section2

When I print the *template* book and distill the PS file, the list
appears in the proper place. I have not gone into the reference pages
of my book, but I did try removing the index, regenerating it, and
re-importing the formats of the original IX file--also tried moving the
file that comes before the index--also tried removing the unnecessary
tags for the PDF setup in the index file. Zilch.
I do not want to move the bookmarks manually every time I generate a PDF
of a book.
Do you have any ideas as to the cause of this problem? Can you suggest a
solution?

Avi (Davidson) Bar