Re: What is this effect called? How do you achieve it?

Subject: Re: What is this effect called? How do you achieve it?
From: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: <linda_sims -at- vanguard -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 22:19:37 -0500

Hi Linda

Indeed you are correct in that SnagIt does seem to get me partway there. I had already tried that before posting. I do see that SnagIt can blur the background as well as offset the close up view, but it fails to offer any of the shading between the zoomed out view and the smaller view.

Thanks... Rick :)

----- Original Message ----- From: <linda_sims -at- vanguard -dot- com>