RE: Working Remotely (was: White Paper Editing & Standards Setting)

Subject: RE: Working Remotely (was: White Paper Editing & Standards Setting)
From: "James Jones" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:28:36 -0500

This is very close to what my reaction was.
You know, where do people like that get off taking such data home with
them. But now I have to cool off a bit because if I don't I'll just stay
mad and I don't want that. After cooling off, I'm better able to look at the
situation objectively.
1 As to what has happened. It looks like the people who took the data home
violated the law.
2 As to the future. I hope that the organizations who everyone blames will
devise better policies and procedures.

Jim Jones http://tinyurl.com/4arjc