Re: [FREELANCE] X-posted, Typewriter/type question

Subject: Re: [FREELANCE] X-posted, Typewriter/type question
From: "Rob Hudson" <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Raj Machhan" <raj -dot- machhan -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 12:07:51 -0500

Alphasmart neo. 900 hours battery life and durable. Runs about two
fifty but is well worth it.

On 12/24/06, Raj Machhan <raj -dot- machhan -at- gmail -dot- com> wrote:

John,

More than anything else, suggestions on the kind of product u are
looking for depend on the 'depth of your pockets'. A PDA could be an
option, but I will recommend an electronic notepad (i am not sure
whether this is the correct technical name). Anyhow, these are the
smart gizmos which let you pen down your thoughts on a slim LCD
screen. It is much cheaper than a PDA. Once you fill up a page, you
can download the content on a flash drive and later onto your PC when
you get home. Plus i has other advantages, which i don't recall as of
now. but it is certainly worth a check.

Raj

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/raj.machhan%40gmail.com

--
ABOUT SPOTLIGHT INDIA

SPOTLIGHT INDIA IS A MARKETING COMUNICATION CONSULTANCY STRATEGIZING
TO SHORE UP YOUR PRESENCE ON THE NET. SPOTLIGHT INDIA IS POWERED BY
SOME OF THE BEST PROFESSIONALS DRAWN FROM TOP LINE IT MAJORS ACROSS
THE GLOBE, AND OFFERS A UNIQUE SUITE OF WEB DEVELOPMENT AND PROMOTION
SOLUTIONS..

God.Truth.Merit

printed documentation. Features include single source authoring, team
authoring,

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-
or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/caveatrob%40gmail.com

Rob Hudson
Business Writing Instructor