RE: MS Word Question

Subject: RE: MS Word Question
From: "Sarah Bouchier" <Sarah -dot- Bouchier -at- exony -dot- com>
To: "Brasel, Russell" <russell -dot- brasel -at- hccredit -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 16:53:57 -0000

- In the Find and Replace box, enter 'Domain Restrictions' and click the
More button at the bottom. The window will expand with more options.
- From the bottom of the new bit, click Format > Style... > Heading 3

Note: I have only done a quick proof-of-concept does-this-work search
this way, and others may know more about possible pitfalls.

Sarah Bouchier
Technical Author

exony

On