RE: Questions About Arbortext.

Subject: RE: Questions About Arbortext.
From: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 09:01:09 -0600

Sean Brierley wrote:

> Why, on your second day with a new employer, would you
> suggest they change from a workflow that you are unfamiliar with?

I can only think of one *rational* reason for doing this: You regret
taking the job, you don't want to quit because your significant other
will become angry, so you're hoping to annoy your hiring manager so much
that they decide you're "not working out" and let you go during the
probationary period.

I'm trying to think of another good reason, but the phrase "poor
judgment" keeps popping into my head and making me lose my train of

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom
rgcombs AT gmailDOTcom

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

RE: Questions About Arbortext.: From: Brierley, Sean