Re: "Appears" vs. "will appear"

Subject: Re: "Appears" vs. "will appear"
From: "Mike Starr" <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "Janice Gelb" <janice -dot- gelb -at- sun -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 21:18:24 -0500

I guess I wasn't clear in what I said...

I meant to say that I'd be on the horn directly with the localization
company to clarify my expectations with respect to their analysis of my
writing. I'm not saying I'd pull out of a signed contract over something
that minor but I would certainly express my displeasure.

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Website developer