Re: People don't see problems that don't happen

Subject: Re: People don't see problems that don't happen
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 08:39:38 -0700

Any project that requires "rescuing" is already in the process
of "crashing and burning."

Crashes don't just happen instantaneously, they are preceded
by failures in critical process and some period during which
you see your life flashing before your eyes before the moment
of final impact or last-minute rescue. You need to drop the
oxygen masks and make the "put your head between your
knees" announcement the moment it becomes evident that
the process of crashing and burning has begun.

Gene Kim-Eng