RE: Knowledge is manufactured?

Subject: RE: Knowledge is manufactured?
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 23:43:27 -0400

I have to agree with you up to a point -- that's the point where I remember
that there really is no such thing as "objectivity" in the human realm, and
simultaneity does not prove causality.

By the way, there is something very odd to me about...well, let me put it
this way: Do architects, for example, incessantly grouse about how they're
not respected?

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList