RE: musicians among us

Subject: RE: musicians among us
From: "Lauren" <lauren -at- writeco -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, "'Paul Pehrson'" <paulpehrson -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:09:00 -0800

My comments are somewhat inspired by one of Fred's regular tendencies to
comment on word usage in my posts and then contradict what I say. I didn't
see any change in this tendency with his comment about the square being "on"
the hypotenuse and his discussion about geometry not being a part of math,
which is a contradiction to my example of math and music. It's a regular
habit of his when he responds to one of my posts. I don't see why he feels
the need to "correct" and then contradict me. I also didn't see why Fred
took the discussion into an unrelated area that is not related to the
subject or to anything related to technical writing.

Maybe it's Fred's tendency to correct and contradict everybody, but I find
the habit highly annoying.

Lauren