Re: [slightly OT] File protection from copying

Subject: Re: [slightly OT] File protection from copying
From: "Lev Abramov" <lev -dot- abramov -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Samuel Wright" <lykoszine -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 18:43:53 +0200

Folks, this argument has carried us fairly far away from the initial issue -
protecting a TEXT-BASED document from piracy.

However, one important conclusion I've made us: you either give up on
protection so as not to alienate the users, or YOU NEED THE KIND OF
PROTECTION THAT DOES NOT ALIENTATE THEM. In other words, a
nuisance-factor-free protection.

Thanx everyone!

Lev