Upcoming conference

Subject: Upcoming conference
From: "Barbara Stuhlemmer" <barbstuhlemmer -at- rogers -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:29:56 -0500

Is anyone heading to the Content, Convergence and Integration Conference in
Vancouver next week (HYPERLINK
"http://convergence.confabb.com/conferences/23666-content-convergence-integr
ation-2008"http://convergence.confabb.com/conferences/23666-content-converge
nce-integration-2008)? I was supposed to be going but something changed that
made it difficult to manage. The conference organizer, Rahel Anne Bailie is
a friend and associate and I would really like to see it successful for her
and for the amazing people that will be presenting.
HYPERLINK
"http://convergence.confabb.com/conferences/23666-content-convergence-integr
ation-2008"
Rahel is quite well known in the DITA, content management and development
areas and has been a great help to me with training and support for projects
I have worked on. Here is a link to an article she recently wrote that helps
drive home the case that our content is valuable to our companies and there
are ways our managers can reinvest in it (and us).
HYPERLINK
"http://www.enewsbuilder.net/techcommanager/e_article001029552.cfm?x=bcdcTG2
,b62fn7vp"http://www.enewsbuilder.net/techcommanager/e_article001029552.cfm?
x=bcdcTG2,b62fn7vpHYPERLINK "http://www.dclab.com/content_convergence.asp";