RE: reporting testing

Subject: RE: reporting testing
From: "Nicola Harlow" <N -dot- Harlow -at- seamsltd -dot- com>
To: "McLauchlan, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- McLauchlan -at- safenet-inc -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:13:24 +0100

If your customers start demanding that you support VMWare then you must
ask your testing/development/managers and everyone else what their
policy is. Cop-out? Perhaps. But in all honesty they'll be able to make
that 'call' and spare you grief when a customer comes, manual in hand
asking why it states here that they can, when they can't :)

We test using VMWare, but we don't say that the product is supported in
it. Come to think of it, the help doesn't say what we do support. Hmmm.

Nicola