Re: STC is broken?

Subject: Re: STC is broken?
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: techwr-l List <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:54:20 -0500

Hi all

I'm not an STC member. Just watching the thread from the sidelines.

This thread reminds me a bit of the humorous E-Mail that circulates from
time to time. The one where a man and woman are driving together to
dinner. And the man becomes quiet as he glances at the mileage and notes
that an oil change is needed, causing a long and argumentative
conversation to ensue entirely in his mind. The woman interprets his
quietness as having some horribly bad deeper meaning and assuming the
worst about the relationship.

Perhaps the lower attendance at meetings is simply another indicator of
the shape of our economy? Given the prices of fuel these years, maybe it
simply boils down to it becoming a choice of staying home to conserve
resources.

Just a thought... Rick :)

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList