Re: old school - A serious Question

Subject: Re: old school - A serious Question
From: "Susan W Gallagher" <susanwg -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Beth Agnew" <Beth -dot- Agnew -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:23:08 -0700

Interesting list, thanks Beth! Yes, things do change, don't they. I said
"daisy wheel printer" to an intern once and got the strangest look -- "a
-Sue Gallagher

On 5/20/08, Beth Agnew <Beth -dot- Agnew -at- senecac -dot- on -dot- ca> wrote:
> For an interesting contrast have a look at the Mindset List compiled by
> Beloit College about students entering college this year.
> <>. First on the list is
> that for these students, born in 1989, the Berlin Wall doesn't exist.

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit

RE: old school - A serious Question: From: Hemstreet, Deborah
Re: old school - A serious Question: From: Beth Agnew