Wiki for internal documentation

Subject: Wiki for internal documentation
From: "Rob Hudson" <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 16:12:43 -0400

Hi All,

I would like to build a proof-of-concept wiki for internal
documentation on our team, but am not sure which product to use. I
have a feeling it will be Apache-based, so that leaves a lot of

Some things I would like it to do:
* Version entries and permit change comparisons
* Allow image uploads
* Allow file uploads
* Allow tagging/keywording of entries

Have any of you implemented something like this internally? Which
product did you use and why?

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit