Re: Wiki for internal documentation

Subject: Re: Wiki for internal documentation
From: sintac -at- home -dot- nl
To: "Rob Hudson" <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 22:43:09 +0200

I introduced dokuwiki nearly 3 years ago where I worked and, after
a slow start, it has been a great success.

I chose it primarily because it is very easy to use and maintain and uses flat
files (no database), so I can also add files my simply copying them to the
right folder on the server.

It has been such a success (nearly 3000 topics, about 150 users), that we
now port (ie. file copy) parts of it to an external mirror and it is becoming a
knowledgebase for users and partners.

Regards, Simon North

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit

Wiki for internal documentation: From: Rob Hudson