RE: Rerender or re-render?

Subject: RE: Rerender or re-render?
From: "Boudreaux, Madelyn (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <Madelyn -dot- Boudreaux -at- ge -dot- com>
To: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:11:52 -0400

Gene Kim-Eng wrote:

>It's just the way people who do renderings talk.

I know, but I can think of a lot of things that people *say* in my
industries that I won't let them get away with in written format, or
that *I* couldn't get away with. We keep talking about how the general
(or even specific) public uses words vs how we should use words when we
write technically.

>Repeated renders if the same image with trivial changes
>are commonly referred to as "rerenders"
>(or worse, depending on whether one is trying to exercise restraint).

And the people who perform the subsequent renderings are rerenderers,
aren't they? ;)

Sincerely,
Madelyn Boudreaux

http://www.componentone.com/DocToHelp/