Re: Are you part of a "Program Office"?

Subject: Re: Are you part of a "Program Office"?
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 21:05:33 -0500

Out of curiosity, I googled, "Program Management Office" and found the following:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Program_management
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/4751.html
http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/pmo-blog/program-management-office-a-best-practice-8649
http://www.visitask.com/program-management-g.asp