RE: At what point can I pass the buck?

Subject: RE: At what point can I pass the buck?
From: Paul Hanson <phanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:58:12 -0500

The other side notes that I picked up on:

1) Should the people that are asking you questions be in your "documentation review" group?

2) If the questions are impacting your deadlines, you need to make sure your manager is on-board. For me, I'll help anyone for 10 minutes, but if it goes over that, I need to make sure my (cool) manager knows what I'm working on, especially if you have a noose for a deadline.

Paul Hanson
Technical Writer
RoboHelp ACE - http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/robohelp.html
Quintrex Data Systems http://www.quintrex.com