RE: Hey! She messed with *my* manual

Subject: RE: Hey! She messed with *my* manual
From: "Latella, Vincent" <VINCENT -dot- LATELLA -at- saic -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L Writing" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:16:04 -0400

If we all "let it go" as the profession develops, how will we define
what's *our own* when it comes to interviewing and giving samples of
work we've done?

Interviewer: OK, so do you have any samples to show us?
Interviewee: Sure. Here's a user guide that I... well... that I wrote a
portion of.
Interviewer: A portion.
Interviewee: Yeah. See that login sequence? That was me. Oh... and the
last step of the fifth section. That was mine as well.