Re: What's wrong with Times New Roman?; was, RE: Hey! She messed with *my* manual

Subject: Re: What's wrong with Times New Roman?; was, RE: Hey! She messed with *my* manual
From: John Posada <jposada99 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Latella, Vincent" <VINCENT -dot- LATELLA -at- saic -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:31:29 -0400

Vincent...were the changes made to you or to a document that was supposed to
go out?

If it was to go out, then the problem isn't with the person who made the
changes, but with the process. In any gig where the writers were responsible
for publishing the final, it NEVER went out from any group except with tech
pubs having the last say.

OTOH, I've regularly sent docs for technical review to 10 or more since some
documents touch on multiple development groups. I would have been pleased if
the only issues were images falling off and mixed fonts.

If the normal process was to send it out without tech pubs stamp of
approval, use this as the ammunition to get the process changed.

http://www.doctohelp.com