RE: Missing in Firefox 3.5?

Subject: RE: Missing in Firefox 3.5?
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 09:34:50 -0400

An offline Whirler noted that the missing check box used to be labeled
"Ask me before clearing private data."

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.