RE: Interesting use of infographics for a resume

Subject: RE: Interesting use of infographics for a resume
From: "Pinkham, Jim" <Jim -dot- Pinkham -at- voith -dot- com>
To: "Keith Hood" <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, "William Gaffga" <WilG -at- GibbsCAM -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 16:03:31 -0500

I'll concede on my original question #1 as a definite maybe, and concur that addressing #2 is not necessarily easy. Note that I did not say that the HR manager does not become part of the decision-making process at some point. Without getting into a long, detailed discussion at this juncture, let me just suggest that the person you first wish to convince you can and should do the job is the hiring manager -- and that the chances of obtaining a satisfying job are much better if said hiring manager advocates for you with HR, after that initial contact, rather than HR gatekeeper finding your resume in the haystack and deeming you qualified for a conversation with hiring manager.