Re: job-hunt weirdness

Subject: Re: job-hunt weirdness
From: Keith Hood <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L Writing <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 14:24:49 -0700 (PDT)

Don't be so sure your resume doesn't date you. Even if you've combed out obvious things like the date when you got a degree, there can still be clues in it. If your job experience listing goes back 25 years, they know you aren't fresh out of school. Or if you list experience in technologies that nobody has used in 10 years, that's another clue.