RE: Appropriate -- so inappropriate!

Subject: RE: Appropriate -- so inappropriate!
From: Paul Hanson <phanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:04:19 -0500

I should clarify that I do not simply cut/paste what the developer gives me. I do fill in the blanks.

From: Kathleen MacDowell

<snip>
They typically don't care to understand the products and technology they're documenting, preferring to simply edit and <make "look pretty" the information they get from SMEs and other sources. And they often defend their ignorance by <saying it makes them more in tune with novice users.
<snip>

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as PHanson -at- quintrex -dot- com -dot-

or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/phanson%40quintrex.com

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.