Re: Suggestions for free/cheap/Open Source documentation forWebSite&PDF?

Subject: Re: Suggestions for free/cheap/Open Source documentation forWebSite&PDF?
From: Carter Campbell <lists -at- soph-text -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:36:07 -0600

It always works. This isn't a work-around or a "fix", it's the way the
program is designed to work (or that's the way it looks). When you are
working with interrupted numbered lists, they leave the flow up to the
writer. I get around it by defining different styles for the different
types of list elements. One style would have a number, the following
style would not, then I tag the paragraphs appropriately and all works.

There are some features that I would like to see in OOo (such as
changing to sentence case, etc.) that I miss from Frame, but they are minor.

--
Carter Campbell
Technical Writer

2009 tips, tricks, and best practices.