Re: Missing Images in WebHelp Output

Subject: Re: Missing Images in WebHelp Output
From: Rick Stone <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: Missy Smith <techpubsmistress -at- live -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:33:24 -0600

Hi Missy

Certainly RoboHelp 8 is capable of producing a CHM file. RoboHelp 8 may
produce many different outputs.

Sorry, I'm unable to tell you what to do for the Frame --> RoboHelp
linking as I'm a Frame ignoramous. Hopefully others can assist with that.

As for what to distribute or give to the developer, RoboHelp should
create a !SSL!\WebHelp folder containing the WebHelp in the project
folder location. You provide everything inside that folder (including
sub folders).

Cheers... Rick :)

http://www.doctohelp.com/

http://www.ModernAnalyst.com